Dear Friends, друзі,
We understand how difficult this time is. However, we believe that work gives freedom, independence and a chance for a better tomorrow. Therefore, remember – our labor market is open to you.
We really want you to feel good in Poland. We also know that without the involvement and support of specialists it will be impossible.
We have collected initiatives implemented in Warsaw and online too, which you can use and feel more confident in the new situation.
Ви можете на нас розраховувати!
UKRAINIAN EDUCATIONAL HUB
Project was created for citizens of Ukraine, which as the result of the aggression by Russia, were forced to leave their homeland and are currently in Poland. The mission of the Ukrainian Educational Hub in Poland is to promote integration into the local community of Ukrainians.
The HUB offers:
- learning the Polish language,
- learning the English language,
- IT courses,
- trainings in the most in-demand skills among employers
- help in changing the branch,
- support for children,
- cultural and educational meetings.
CENTRUM EDUKACJI I ROZWOJU
ul. Towarowa 25A, przy stacji metra M2 Rondo Daszyńskiego
It’s an educational information point where you can learn everything about education in Warsaw. There are also computers with free internet access in the Center.
Additional the Center offers:
- psychological help,
- learning Polish and English,
- clubs for young and old children
- animations for children and teenagers
CARRER INFORMATION POINT FOR FOREIGNERS 2
The main objective of the project is to increase the chances of foreigners for social and professional integration in Warsaw. The Foundation realize this goal by organising and conducting specialised support in the area of the labour market.
The offer includes:
- career counseling
- organization of meetings with employers
- the possibility of financing vocational courses and training
Registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/ZzNa40nbqm
INFORMATION AND ADVISORY POINT FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
NOWY ŚWIAT 15/17
At the point you can get:
- Support in the field of professional activation:
- help in writing a CV,
- professional counseling in the field of labor and social security law,
- qualification courses and learning Polish,
- professional qualification improvement workshops,
- psychological support on the labor market,
- assistance in setting up and running a business,
- organizing and conducting language or qualification courses.
- Support in obtaining basic information:
- legal advice,
- legalization of stay,
- free medical care,
- education of children and youth.
ADVISORY AND ASSISTANCE CENTER FOR REFUGEES FROM UKRAINE
The Counseling and Help Center „Plicz-o-plicz” founded by the Foundation for Freedom offers:
- individual psychological support
- general counseling
- consultations on the legalization of stay
- assistance of case workers
- common room for children – a place and an animation and educational program prepared for children aged 3-7, 7-9
GUIDEBOOK WITH WARSAW INITIATIVES OF SUPPORT FOR REFUGEES
FOUNDATIONS ACTING FOR REFUGEES IN POLAND